A list of jobs I have held over the years and the companies I have worked for.
|Year Start||Year End||Company||Title||Notes|
|1999||2000||Lux Development||Software Developer||A Contract position with Lux–Development. Developed and implement a fully customized maintenance system for a group of hospitals.|
Lead Software developer on a mid-sized healthcare maintenance system. The system helped co-ordinate resources, tasks, work orders and materials for maintenance related tasks on a day-to-day basis.
|2002||2002||Bennett IT Solutions||Web Developer||Worked with Bennett’s developing web based applications. Tasks included web technologies such as ASP.Net, SQL and IIS. My role included all aspects of the application development lifecycle and to ensure quality work was delivered on the project.|
• Developed e-commerce solutions for a law firm (legal documentation and services).
• Portal web development.
• Collaborated with Graphic designer, team manager and customer to ensure successful product development.
|2003||2005||AKsys||Systems Architect||Systems Architect for a global automotive supplier developing and designing ERP and business related solutions.|
• Developed and implemented a MRP project which reduced inventory levels by 7% and production lead times by 20%.
• Reduced IT operational expenses by 19% percent via server consolidation, virtualization and VOIP technologies.
• Lead a companywide portal project which gave management team’s insight and transparency to sales, production and financial performance data.
• Improved and refined multiple areas of the Supply Chain processes to improve inventory levels and streamline its supporting processes.
• Worked closely with process engineers to ensure Six Sigma strategies were considered during business process re-engineering and new projects.
|2006||2011||FAIST ChemTec, Inc.||IS Manager||Information Systems Manager at a global automotive supplier. Ensured ERP and relevant business systems were operational and strategically aligned to support the businesses goals.|
• Created and managed the yearly budgeting and reporting process.
• Implemented SAP ECC6.0 which was on time and under budget.
• Developed and implemented a Warehouse management system which reduced physical inventory capture time by 75% and improved inventory accuracy levels.
• Guided, managed and mentored IT staff.
• Planned, lead and implemented a B2B EDI specification and supply chain project. This project reduced manual paper work by 50%, and purchasing lead times by 6%.
• Member of the US management team.
• Selected, managed and evaluated vendors and out-sourced teams.
• Worked closely with department managers to provide technologically advanced solutions to common business problems.
|2007||2009||Aschmann Media Group||Founder, Developer||Built a internet startup focused on social apps. Developed multiple apps reaching over 6 million users globally across multiple platforms. Expanded business to consumer products and after exponential growth managed a sale and successful exit.|
• Multiple applications spanning multiple platforms.
• Over 6 Million users and 350,000 Monthly Active Users.
• Utilized Amazon S3 and EC2 cloud platform to support growth.
• Expanded product range and commercialized product through eCommerce.
• Designed, Implemented and Managed high availability, clustered servers and databases for performance and infrastructure robustness.
|2010||2014||Lithium Labs||Founder, Developer||As founder and development manager at Lithium Labs, focused on building engaging, useful applications and software in the Enterprise software space. Roles include conceptualization, designing, developing and delivering solutions which have reached over 50K enterprise users.|
Lithium Labs was a SAP Partner and provides a full suite of services for strategies, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining enterprise application solutions. Some of Lithium Labs public facing applications include: metric2.com and SAP Note Viewer for iPhone.
|2011||2014||Polypore||IT Director – Applications||Applications support director at a global high tech manufacturing company. Managed a global team of application analysts to ensure system availability and up-time in a critical 24/7 production environment spanning multiple ERP, MES, Shop Floor, Finance and Warehouse systems.|
• Managed a global change management process across multiple systems.
• Ensured systems, processes and users were secure and SOX compliant.
• Developed and implemented monitoring and response protocols which improved system availability.
• Improved customer satisfaction and response time for issue resolution and help desk tickets.
• Worked closely with business leaders to align organizational and technology goals to ensure success.
• Hired, mentored and lead a successful global applications team.
• Architected, implemented and supported a single platform global ERP implementation and its team.
• Worked with business and IT development teams and to define requirements, test and implement system and application changes.
|2015||2018||SAP||Lead Architect||Lead architect for a internal SAP team responsible for designing, developing and operating innovative solutions for SAP’s 90,000+ employees, including:|
• Help as a Service solution for mobile and web applications.
• Real-time enterprise messaging platform focused on collaboration, file sharing and integration which is used internally as well as through SAP’s Community Network of over 1MM users.
• HANA Cloud Platform expert focused on DevOps, account management, provisioning and operations.
• SAP HANA DB development topic lead for SAP IT
• Organize and lead a iOS development focus group
• Define and develop processes for product and application management
• Developed and architected a bot platform to encourage internal innovation and adoption
|2018||2021||SAP||Application Development Manager||Focused on delivering creative solutions and applications for SAP’s 95,000 employees using innovative mobile and web applications.|
• Managing the design, architecture, development and implementation of enterprise applications
• Building relationships with key stakeholders for new solutions
• Creating and implementing supporting processes
• Developed key product management processes for mobile portfolio
• Product Manager for various internal and public facing applications
|2021||Current||SAP||Director of Application Development||Responsible for managing a team of 25 designers, engineers, testers, and developers. Our team is committed to delivering an excellent employee experience, increasing revenue, and providing a competitive advantage through native mobile apps at SAP.|
– Manage a portfolio of 45 native iOS and Android apps
– Developing and implementing a holistic enterprise mobility strategy for growth and engagement
– Utilize data-driven metrics to guide development efforts and resource demands
– Mentoring, coaching, and guiding employees to build and foster a collaborative and enjoyable working environment
– SAFe certified and proponent of Scrum and Agile methodologies to facilitate successful project delivery